China agriculture equipment market is valued at around US$ 28 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach nearly US$ 50 Billion by 2025. China has always attached great importance to agriculture, rural areas and farmers, as agriculture is the primary industry of the national economy. In 2004, China entered a new era in its approach to agricultural policy, as it began to subsidize rather than tax agriculture. As a result, since 2004, China's agricultural market has maintained its growth momentum both for production and sale volume. The government has reiterated its commitment to support agriculture and increase fund allocation for development of the rural economy. This has led to a continuous rise in the income level of farmers, increasing their ability to buy agriculture equipment.
China's agricultural equipment industry is characterized by a large number of mostly unspecialized manufacturers producing low technology machinery. The country has over 2,500 agricultural equipment manufacturers, mainly concentrated in Shandong, Henan, Jiangsu, Liaoning, and Zhejiang provinces, but due to the lack of resources like human capital, funding and the infrastructure necessary to develop sophisticated farming machines, China still relies heavily on foreign imports for high-tech farming machinery. According to the China Agricultural Machinery Distribution Association (CAMDA), the top five domestic manufacturers accounted for less than 25 percent of the market.
* China's small tractor sales has been continuously declining since 2011.
* The agricultural mechanization rate of China exceeded 66% in 2017 and is expected to surpass 70% at the end of the "13th Five-Year Plan" period.
* The central government has spent more than 200 Billion Yuan (US$ 29 Billion) on farm equipment subsidies.
* Starting 2019, all agricultural machinery in China will be eligible for government subsidies regardless of country of origin.
China Agriculture Equipment Market - Segment Analysis
* In terms of value, China agriculture equipment market is dominated by large and medium sized tractors.
* In volume terms, small tractors, because they are more affordable and practical for the average farming household, will continue to lead the market.
* Harvesting machinery captured second highest share of the China agriculture equipment sales volume.
* China's small tractor market has been continuously declining since 2011.
* Trans-Planter machinery captured least share of the total China agriculture equipment market.
* Harvesting capability is an issue among farmers, they prefer one machine that can harvest multiple crops, but most of the models making their way to market are specific to one crop.
* Combine harvesting machines are one of the most expensive type of agricultural equipment in China with the average unit price of around US$ 19,000.
* Combine harvesting machinery market is dominated by rice combine harvester.
* Mechanization is most advanced for wheat, reaching 82% for seeding and 92% for harvesting.
iGATE RESEARCH report titled "China Agriculture Equipment Market and Sales Volume, Mergers and Acquisitions, Recent Trends, Key Company Profiles - Forecast to 2025" provides a comprehensive analysis of the agriculture equipment industry in China.
This 116 Page report with 52 Figures and 10 Tables has been analyzed from 13 View Points:
1) China Agriculture Equipment Market and Forecast (2014 - 2025)
2) China Agriculture Equipment Sales Volume and Forecast (2014 - 2025)
3) China Agriculture Equipment Market Share and Forecast - By Segment (2014 - 2025)
4) China Agriculture Equipment Volume Share and Forecast - By Segment (2014 - 2025)
5) China Agriculture Equipment Market and Forecast - Segment Analysis (2014 - 2025)
6) China Agriculture Equipment Sales Volume and Forecast - Segment Analysis (2014 - 2025)
7) China Harvesting Machinery Market and Forecast - By Type (2014 - 2025)
8) China Harvesting Machinery Sales Volume and Forecast - By Type (2014 - 2025)
9) China Combine Harvesting Machinery Market and Forecast - By Type (2014 - 2025)
10) China Combine Harvesting Machinery Sales Volume and Forecast - By Type (2014 - 2025)
11) Agriculture Industry - Major Mergers and Acquisitions
12) China Agriculture Equipment Market - Key Company Profile
13) China Agriculture Equipment Market Growth Drivers and Challenges
China Agriculture Equipment Market and Volume - Segment Analysis
1. Large and Medium Tractor
2. Small Tractor
3. Large and Medium Towing Farm Machinery
4. Motorized Threshing Machinery
5. Trans-Planter Machinery
6. Harvesting Machinery
China Harvesting Machinery Market and Volume - By Type
1. Single Harvesting Machinery
2. Combine Harvesting Machinery
China Combine Harvesting Machinery Market and Volume - By Type
* Rice Combine Harvester
* Wheat Combine Harvester
* Corn Combine Harvester
* Others Combine Harvester
China Agriculture Equipment Market - Key Company Profiles
1. John Deere
2. AGCO Corporation
3. CLAAS KGaA
4. First Tractor Company Limited
5. Kubota Corporation
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
Single User License - Only one user can access this report at time, users are not allowed to take a print out of the report PDF.
Enterprise User License - This license will allow the entire company (Interface) to access the unlocked PDF version of this report without any restrictions. You can also take the print out if you wish to receive the hard copy version of this report.
Multi User License - This license will be allowing up to five users have access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.
Site License - This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.