The global Cardiac Marker Analyzer market is projected to exceed USD 4.3 Billion by 2025. Cardiac Marker analyzer represents a paradigm in diagnostics that provides high sensitivity and reliable information in minutes. It is ideally suited to both point of care testing and laboratory use. Cardiac biomarkers are used as risk stratification for various cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), which include myocardial infraction, congestive heart failure, acute coronary syndrome (ACS) among others. The cardiac biomarkers that are widely used as an integrated diagnostic approach for CVDs include CK-MB, troponin I and T, myoglobin, BNPs, IMA and few others. The prevention of cardiac diseases by monitoring the heart conditions via cardiac biomarker testing is the profound approach for obtaining rapid results for immediate diagnosing and treatment.
The factors such as increasing incidences of cardiovascular diseases, rapidly increasing geriatric population, growing funding from public-private organizations for research on cardiac biomarkers, and ongoing clinical trials for the identification of novel cardiac biomarkers are driving the growth of the market. However, factors such as technical problems related to sample collection and storage and issues related to regulatory and reimbursement systems are some of the key factors hampering the growth of this market.
Key Highlights of the Report
* In October 2017, Abbott completed its acquisition of Alere, concluding a deal first announced in February 2016.
* In 2017, Abbott Point of Care Diagnostics sales increased by 7.2 percent.
* Cobas H232 POC system permits rapid and easy determination of cardiac blood markers such as Troponin T, NT-proBNP, D-dimer, CK-MB and myoglobin.
* Quidel's cardiac immunoassay revenue was close to US$ 50 Million in 2017.
* A major focus of Response Biomedical development programs in cardiovascular testing has been clinical tests for the quantification of cardiovascular markers.
* In February 2017, Siemens Healthineers announced a digital platform for healthcare providers as well as for providers of solutions and services.
* CardioGenics is the only company to successfully deploy CL in a compact, fully automated POC platform.
* Trinity Biotech Point-of-Care revenues for 2017 is likely to decline.
* In Jan. 2017, Abbott completed the acquisition of St. Jude Medical, Inc., establishing the company as a leader in the medical device arena.
* Response Biomedical sells tests that detect three of the primary markers for the detection of an acute myocardial infarction: Troponin I, Myoglobin and CK-MB.
iGATE RESEARCH report titled "Global Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market, Product Analysis, Companies Business and Marketing Strategy, Major Deals" provides a comprehensive assessment of the cardiac markers analyzer segments, comparative tests analysis, competitive product analysis, product features and benefits, merger and acquisitions, strategic alliances and Companies Business and Market Strategies.
This 114 Page report with 9 Figures and 19 Tables has been studied from 7 View Points:
1. Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market and Forecast (2011 - 2025)
2. Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
3. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
4. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Specifications, Product Features and Benefits Analysis
5. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Mergers, Acquisitions, Distribution, Partnership and Licensing Agreements
6. Emerging Markers Analysis
7. Companies Business and Marketing Strategy
12 Cardiac Marker Analyzer Covered in the report are as follows:
1. Triage MeterPro Analyzer
2. The i-STAT System
3. Cobas h 232 POC System
4. Access 2 Immunoassay System
5. Stratus CS Analyzer
6. RAMP 200
7. RAMP Reader
8. i-chroma DUO Analyzer
9. DXpress Reader Analyzer
10. PATHFAST Analyzer
11. QL Care Analyzer
12. Meritas POC Analyzer
Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Key Companies Analysis
1. Alere (Now Abbott)
2. Abbott Point of Care
3. Quidel Corporation
5. Beckman Coulter
6. Siemens Healthineers
7. Response Biomedical
10. LSI Medience Corporation
11. CardioGenics Holdings Inc.
12. Trinity Biotech
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
Single User License - Only one user can access this report at time, users are not allowed to take a print out of the report PDF.
Enterprise User License - This license will allow the entire company (Interface) to access the unlocked PDF version of this report without any restrictions. You can also take the print out if you wish to receive the hard copy version of this report.
Multi User License - This license will be allowing up to five users have access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.
Site License - This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.