Market Synopsis of Electric Axle drive systems Market:
Globally, the market for Electric Axle drive systems is growing at a CAGR of 5.10% during the forecast period (2017-2023). Electric Axle drive systems are used to protect the passenger at the time of collision. Electric axle drive systems are generally installed in the electric and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. They are installed with the help of multiple electric motor on each axle to provide power to the wheels. The use of electric axle drive system increases the stability and provides better driving dynamics on the normal roads.
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share of 34.60% in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.97% during the forecast period. U.S. is expected to dominate the market in North America. U.S. accounted for the largest market share of 71.60% in 2016 due to the growing demand for hybrid electric vehicles. The factors that are responsible for the growth of the electric axle drive system market are growing demand for electric vehicles, expansion of global automotive manufacturers into emerging markets, and emerging demand from Asia Pacific region. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region for the electric axle drive system due to the high demand from countries such as China, India, Korea, Malaysia, and Vietnam. Asia Pacific region had a combined population of over 4.5 billion and GDP of more than USD 22 trillion in 2016. Asia Pacific is driving the electric axle drive system market contributing more than 40% of the global demand. In Asia Pacific, China has held the market of largest sales of electric vehicles in 2016, which indicates the demand for electric axle drive system is expected to increase in upcoming years. High prices of raw materials cause the automotive manufacturers to increase the price of the system. This will hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The key players in market include Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings, Inc.(U.S.), ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany), GKN Plc (U.K.), Magna International Inc. (Canada), Schaeffler Technologies AG and Co. KG (Germany), Continental AG (Germany), Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.P.A. (Italy), Borgwarner Inc. (U.S.) and Ziehl Abegg SE (Germany).
* The global electric axle drive systems market is expected to reach USD 8,226.3 million by 2023.
* Regionally, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share of 34.60% in 2016, with a market value of USD 1,271.6 million.
* In North America, U.S. accounted for the largest market share of 71.60% in 2016, with a market value of USD 876.2 million and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.10% during the forecast period.
* On the basis of system type, Hybrid Electric Systems accounted for the largest market share of 56.10% in 2016.
* On basis of vehicle type, Passenger Cars accounted for the largest market share of 64.60% in 2016.
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region includes:
* Rest of Europe
* Rest of Asia Pacific
* Middle East and Africa
* Latin America
Study Objectives of Electric Axle Drive Systems Market
* To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five to ten years of the various segments and sub-segments included in global electric axle drive systems market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
* To identify high growth regions and countries
* To study regional and country-specific demand and forecast for global electric axle drive systems market
* To cover the key segments of system type, vehicle type, and region
* To finalize unit breakdown for all different classifications required for forecasting, considering various factors
* To identify forecast demand for all probable segments for all the regions, and to collect the historical figure, data through primary and annual reports to derive the regional and country level market size
* To identify historical trends to forecast and estimate the future value data
* Manufacturers and distributors of electric axle drive systems market
* Suppliers and traders of electric axle drive systems market
* Government associations and industrial bodies.
* Investors and Trade experts
* Consulting in automotive experts
Electric axle drive system
Boat trailer axles
Utility trailer axles
Dexter trailer axles
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
Single User License - Only one user can access this report at time, users are not allowed to take a print out of the report PDF.
Enterprise User License - This license will allow the entire company (Interface) to access the unlocked PDF version of this report without any restrictions. You can also take the print out if you wish to receive the hard copy version of this report.
Multi User License - This license will be allowing up to five users have access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.
Site License - This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.