Technology in the field of virtual reality is getting innovative, resulting in new virtual reality components. VR headsets which provide semi immersive technology will be replaced by entirely immersive technology-based products such as suits which allows haptic to full body. Fully Immersive virtual reality is the appearance of an artificial surrounding which replaces user's real-world surroundings. Immersive is a significant component of virtual reality applications like VR gaming and VR therapy. Fully immersion provides distinctive features like physical interaction, 3D audio, narrative engagement and physical feedback. Companies are integrating touch to VR experiences, while the products like sense glove and teslasuit is an effort for providing a fully immersive technology by making use of haptic feedback. The suit uses an "electro-tactile haptic feedback system which helps in delivering real experience while playing. The suit is capable of sensing from the whole body whether the soft touch of warm rain, a substantial impact or even the cold.
The prominent players in the Virtual reality Market are Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Sony Corporation (Japan), Google, LLC (U.S.), Qualcomm Technologies, Inc (U.S.), Facebook, Inc (U.S.), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Vuzix Corporation (U.S.), Sensics, Inc (Columbia), Eon Reality, Inc (U.S.), Avegant Corporation (U.S.), Sixense Entertainment, Inc (U.S.), among others.
Global Virtual Reality Market Analysis and Forecast for 2027
* To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the virtual reality market
* To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth
* To analyze the virtual reality market based on Porter's five force analysis
* To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries-, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa
* To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
* To provide country-level analysis of the market for a segment by the component, device type, technology, and industry verticals
* To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
* To track and examine competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the virtual reality market
* Electronic Component suppliers
* Semiconductor foundries
* Optical Component Manufacturers
* Research Firms
* Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
* Business Planners
* The global virtual reality market is expected to reach USD 101.2 Billion by 2027.
* By component, the market was dominated by hardware in 2016. The software component is expected to show the highest growth rate.
* By device type, the market was dominated by head-mounted displays in 2016. The gesture tracking device is expected to show the highest CAGR.
* By technology, the market was dominated by fully immersive in 2016 and is also expected to show the highest CAGR.
* By vertical, the market was dominated by consumer electronics in 2016 and is expected to show the highest CAGR.
* Geographically, North America was dominating in 2016. Asia Pacific will show the highest growth rate.
Regional and Country Analysis of Global Virtual Reality Market Estimation and Forecast
The global virtual reality market by region was led by North America in 2016 and has occupied 33.2% market share. Asia Pacific has successfully counted on the second position in virtual reality market, globally by occupying 31.4% market share. Asia Pacific among all regions is considered to be the fastest growing region. Europe, on the other hand, shows positive growth in the market and rest of the world is growing with slow market growth.
* North America
o Rest of Europe
* Asia Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
* Rest of the World (RoW)
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
Single User License - Only one user can access this report at time, users are not allowed to take a print out of the report PDF.
Enterprise User License - This license will allow the entire company (Interface) to access the unlocked PDF version of this report without any restrictions. You can also take the print out if you wish to receive the hard copy version of this report.
Multi User License - This license will be allowing up to five users have access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.
Site License - This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.