Counter-Stealth Technologies - Key Drivers, Trends and New Developments
Proliferation of radar technologies have led to the development of countering low observable or stealth capable military vehicles effectively. Alarmed by the various geo-political conflicts currently going on around the world, most countries are seeking rapid expansion of military capabilities including stealth and counter-stealth capabilities. The pouring investments towards development of counter-stealth technologies, especially in Russia, China and the US is expected to continue over the following years, tractioning a robust growth rate for the sector. Moreover, demand for such systems is gradually improving among various emerging countries worldwide, which offers significant opportunities for the technologically equipped countries for developing synergies and increasing military trade in future.
This report offers analysis of global counter-stealth technologies, covers key technological trends in the industry, and analyzes the drivers/factors influencing demand for counter-stealth capabilities. Additionally, the report provides an overview of the three top spenders in the sector including recent technologies developed by/in these countries.
- Large scale research initiatives being undertaken by key defense spenders across the world are a primary factor that will drive investment for counter-stealth technologies over the coming years. Evolving military requirements to combat threats of varied range of stealth platforms has compelled the military forces to seek development of counter-stealth capabilities which can provide improved detection and identification of such threats.
- The US, Russia and China are poised to continue driving the developments in the counter-stealth technologies sector in the coming years, however, demand for such systems has already begun exhibiting an upward trend globally. Counter-stealth technologies to combat threat of airborne stealth platforms to lead the sector in terms of investments.
Reasons to buy
- Snapshot of the counter-stealth technologies, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and technology developments
- Insights into the counter-stealth technologies and a detailed analysis of factors driving the growth for such technologies.
- Insights on the prevalent trends in the sector.
- Insights into current technical standards and new developments that will shape growth in the future
- Analysis of the five spenders that are anticipated to invest heavily in the domain, and recent programs executed by these nations.
- Analysis of the five major companies that are catering to counter-stealth technologies requirements in the domain.
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
Single User License - Only one user can access this report at time, users are not allowed to take a print out of the report PDF.
Enterprise User License - This license will allow the entire company (Interface) to access the unlocked PDF version of this report without any restrictions. You can also take the print out if you wish to receive the hard copy version of this report.
Multi User License - This license will be allowing up to five users have access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.
Site License - This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.