Netherlands Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2022 - Market Forecasts for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Oil Storage, Pipelines, Underground Gas Storage and Gas Processing
"Netherlands Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2022 - Market Forecasts for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Oil Storage, Pipelines, Underground Gas Storage and Gas Processing", is a comprehensive report on midstream oil and gas industry in Netherlands. The report provides oil consumption, exports and imports from 2010 to 2022. The report also provides gas production, consumption, exports and imports details from 2010 to 2022. It also provides historic oil and gas reserves for the period 2010 to 2016. Further, the report provides details such as name, type, operational status and operator for all active and planned (new build) LNG terminals, oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines, underground gas storage facilities and gas processing plants in Netherlands till 2022. Further, the report also offers recent developments, financial deals as well as latest contracts awarded in the country's midstream sector.
- Historic and forecast of oil data related to consumption, imports and exports for the period 2010-2022, and reserves for the period 2010-2016
- Historic and forecast of natural gas data related to production, consumption, imports and exports for the period 2010-2022, and reserves for the period 2010-2016
- Updated information related to all active and planned LNG terminals, oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines, underground gas storage sites and gas processing plants in the country, including operator and equity details
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and initial public offerings in the country's midstream oil and gas industry, where available
- Latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to midstream oil and gas industry in the country
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy sector and midstream oil and gas industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of production, reserves and capacity data
- Assess your competitor's major LNG terminals, oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines, underground gas storage sites and gas processing plants in the country
- Analyze the latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to the country's midstream oil and gas industry
- Understand the country's financial deals landscape by analyzing how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
Single User License - Only one user can access this report at time, users are not allowed to take a print out of the report PDF.
Enterprise User License - This license will allow the entire company (Interface) to access the unlocked PDF version of this report without any restrictions. You can also take the print out if you wish to receive the hard copy version of this report.
Multi User License - This license will be allowing up to five users have access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.
Site License - This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.