Osteosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2017
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Osteosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Osteosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Osteosarcoma is the most common cancer of the bone that destroys tissue and weakens the bone. It is developed from immature bone cells that normally form new bone tissue. Symptoms include pain, bone fractures, swelling, redness and limitation of motion of joints. Risk factors include age, gender, family history and Li-Fraumeni syndrome. Treatment includes chemotherapy and surgery.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Osteosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Osteosarcoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Osteosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Osteosarcoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 16, 4, 16 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 4, 2 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Osteosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Osteosarcoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Osteosarcoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, RandD brief, MoA and other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Osteosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Osteosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Osteosarcoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective RandD strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Osteosarcoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Osteosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
Single User License - Only one user can access this report at time, users are not allowed to take a print out of the report PDF.
Enterprise User License - This license will allow the entire company (Interface) to access the unlocked PDF version of this report without any restrictions. You can also take the print out if you wish to receive the hard copy version of this report.
Multi User License - This license will be allowing up to five users have access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.
Site License - This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.