The report package Paper and Paperboard Packaging Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for paper and paperboard packaging in the top 5 American countries. The package includes country reports from the following countries:
Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, United States
The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the size of the paper and paperboard packaging market in the top 5 American countries?
- How much paper and paperboard packaging are produced in the top 5 American countries?
- How is the market split into different types of paper and paperboard packaging?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Demand for paper and paperboard packaging, 2010-2021
- Production of paper and paperboard packaging, 2010-2021
- Paper and paperboard packaging market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Paper bags and sacks
Boxes, cases and cartons of corrugated paper or paperboard
Folding boxes, cases and cartons of non-corrugated paper or paperboard
Corrugated paper and paperboard
Other paper and paperboard packaging
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the paper and paperboard packaging market in the top 5 American countries to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
Single User License - Only one user can access this report at time, users are not allowed to take a print out of the report PDF.
Enterprise User License - This license will allow the entire company (Interface) to access the unlocked PDF version of this report without any restrictions. You can also take the print out if you wish to receive the hard copy version of this report.
Multi User License - This license will be allowing up to five users have access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.
Site License - This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product. The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.